Thursday, October 07, 2010

dooblydoo

So today i was randomly going through thing on my computer, and during this boredom i realized I HAVE A BLOG. And in this blog i have people that look from day to day only to be disappointed that nothing new has been posted, and then they have to go on with their miserable day, without the amazingness of Secret Agent Waverly Smithers! Yes folks, in my world i have people that just wait everyday, only surviving the next, to read MY BLOG!
.......... and then reality came crashing down on me to realize that all i have is some awesome people that read my blog out of pity............
Oh well! Moving on! So today in the cafeteria was looking at the weirdos around me and my eyes landed on this guy that had a laptop. Upon further examination I see that this laptop has a official government thingy-ma-bobber on it and i was like WA? So then i thought up this huge story about how the man was a secret agent and he came to scope out me and my surroundings during my undercover mission. And then i thought about how if Sam and the gang were here we would do something AWESOME!But since you were not there i decided to take action in dedication to the Gang!! So i went over to him and i asked him ,"Ahem... are you the government agent that has come to give me my mission?" And then he looked confused so i pointed at the thingy-ma-bobber in his laptop and he laughed and told me," No, thats just a sticker.." and then i walked away......

The End
WAVERLY SMITHERS

6 comments:

  1. Just had to announce it to the world Abby, really? I'd really prefer if you deleted that last bit.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anyway AWESOMENESS! I think that guy is still in training and hasn't taken the class on "How to provide good cover-ups for why I have secret agent skills". What kind of excuse is "it's just a sticker"?? Doesn't he know you can see right through his lies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopppps reeeeeaaaaallly sorry!!!! dont hate meeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waverly Smithers =] =] =]
    I know I'm a horrible person, I haven't posted or e-mailed or commented or anything in a long time, I'm sorry!
    The amount of schoolwork this year is beyond time consuming. How's school going with you?
    Oh, anyway, just stopping by to say I'm sorry, I miss you, and I love you, and you're totally right, that guy definitely sounds like a spy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lauravaloradoramora from bora boraOctober 23, 2010 at 1:01 PM

    haha yes finally you post a vlog!
    nice story by the way lik the endin with the sticker lol

    ReplyDelete