Sunday, May 23, 2010

Howdy ho, partner!!!

I just realized that all the titles to my posts have absolutely nothing to do with the posts itself. I wonder if this is something i should change? What do you think?
This is kinda random, but i think Obama is, how should i put it, is criticized too much. This is just my opinion, but i think he has a good heart, and is really trying hard. I mean, he is way better than Bush, but people are still always putting him down. OK, just putting that out there.
I recently watched The Blind Side. I LOVED it, and wait!!! You'll never guess...... I didnt CRY when i watched it!! Yes, i can picture you all now, standing in shock. Close your mouth, you look like a fool.
Today is my parents anniversary!!!!! Love you mom and dad!!! They have been married for 19 years. On their 20th they are going to Italy without me. So sad I know........
Hey so I changed the fish tank. The fish food is now black, so every time i feed i feel like im feeding them poison.
WAVERLY SMITHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment